Behind the Scenes of Holm Feet
I miss the Midwest sky. I miss the rolling thunder and the humidity(my hair doesn't like the WA dry air).
that is so cool!! I got a picture like a week ago at Six Flags and the sky is GORGEOUS!!! And I got a part of a roller coaster in there too and looks really pretty!!! I think you take GREAT pictures
what are you talking about? you take awesome pictures, and those are no exception. ;) yep, you can't beat the sky out here. i agree.
Those are some really great photos, you definitely have some skills!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I miss the Midwest sky. I miss the rolling thunder and the humidity(my hair doesn't like the WA dry air).
that is so cool!! I got a picture like a week ago at Six Flags and the sky is GORGEOUS!!! And I got a part of a roller coaster in there too and looks really pretty!!! I think you take GREAT pictures
what are you talking about? you take awesome pictures, and those are no exception. ;) yep, you can't beat the sky out here. i agree.
Those are some really great photos, you definitely have some skills!!
Post a Comment