Monday, September 14, 2009

Dear Primary

Dear Primary Kids and Teachers at Church,

Yes, I hear that my kid jumped up in Sharing Time and shouted,

"My mommy hits my daddy all the time!"

No, it is NOT TRUE.

I'm pretty sure Grace has seen her mommy give her daddy enough icky kisses to understand: Mommy LOVES Daddy. :)

I know you don't know me very well, but please believe me, I'm a good, funny gal who's just going to laugh it off. :)

With Slight Embarassment,
The New Woman in Church You Don't Know Yet


p.s. Oh how I wish someone, anyone from my ward actually read this blog. :) I think it's time for more Mommy-Daddy dancing sessions in the kitchen. You up for it, my love?

4 comments:

A said...

I feel for you Lynn, I hope others in your ward get to know you before trying to determine who you are. Good luck!

Morgan Hagey said...

Oh, you poor thing. At least the cat's out of the bag now. :)

Julianne said...

Ha! Very funny. Sounds like another story I heard in Sacrament once -- it was an older lady giving a talk, and I have no idea why she shared this, but when she was a young mother, she took her third or 4th child out in the hall because he was being such a naughty kid during Sacrament. As she dragged him down the aisles to the door, he was screaming, "NO!! Don't beat me, Momma, don't beat me!" She said she had never hit her kids before and was throughly embarrassed.

Anyway. Funny post.

Holm Life said...

Never believe a bored three-year-old!