Monday, February 22, 2010

See ya later!

Four years is long enough to get burned out... from blogging. I'm going to delete this personal blog and continue my blogging through our family blog, HolmFeet.  If you would like an invite to this private blog, leave me a comment and I'll be happy to send you an invite.

I also keep my Facebook account fairly updated.

If you really want to know how I'm spending my free time these days, find me in the wonderful world of Goodreads.

See you over on HolmFeet!

7 comments:

Morgan Hagey said...

Well, I'm very glad you'll be keeping up Holm Feet but I'll miss your personal perspective. :)

Julianne said...

Peace out Lynn (at least, on this blog). I'm really considering putting an end to my blogging career, too...it's a little much sometimes, eh?

Katie G said...

Can I have a invite? My mom raves about how hilarious your family blog is and I've been meaing to ask for an invite for a while. :)
jeffek69@uwosh.edu

Miss(ed) Eloquence said...

I hope I've earned an invite to the family blog. This is Janson's cousin Nicolette, by the way. I think I asked before. LOL Love reading about you and the kids!

Brad & Mary said...

Lynn we would love an invite!
mary & Brad

Holm Life said...

I've enjoyed "In Lynn's Shoes" and being the old-fashioned person that I am, I hope you find a way to print off the posts and put them in a binder as a very unique journal of a fun, difficult and growth time in your life. Your readers have grown along with you!

Butler Family said...

I want to keep in touch with your other blog. ButlerFamo5@gmail.com is my email address for my blog!! Can't wait to continue reading with you:)