Monday, June 2, 2008

Holmfeet Going Private

Yup, Holmfeet is going to be a private blog within the week. Leave a comment or email lynnoba@hotmail.com if you want access to Holmfeet (our family blog). I need your email address to send you a Holmfeet invite.

This blog will stay public... fully accessible to all the crazy strangers. :)

7 comments:

A said...

Please e-mail me, I want to stay updated.

Jeff and aimie said...

please send me an invite!! Jeffaimiezimmer@msn.com

betsy said...

Hey Lynn, thanks for the heads up on the private blog. Please add me to your list.
betsyanela@gmail.com

Anonymous said...

I'd love to have you add me if you want to. I am going to make mine private to so if you want to leave me a comment or email me then you can do so at TimmysQueen@hotmail.com.

Butler Family said...

ok here is our new email address we just made up through google. it is ButlerFam05@gmail.com
You can keep the other email address to just in case we change it again. so here it is again TimmysQueen@hotmail.com
I sent you a request!!

Anonymous said...

I worked with a great foot guy :-) Dr. Dean Stern :-)

Brittons of Provo said...

Hey Lynn- I think you might like this website, www.designmom.com. It has some REALLY cute stuff, and she dose free giveaways. It's pretty sweet!