At random moments through the day I think about this song.
I have fallen in love with this song, and I can't wait to get my hands on the sheet music. If you like Jon Schmidt, Coldplay, Taylor Swift or just checking out new music, listen to this.
FYI, the sheet music is not out yet. Boohoo. It would make sense that they have a lot of red tape to jump through before publishing. I am hoping they write a stand-alone piano solo version, otherwise this song won't sound nearly as good with strictly the piano part. Anywho, listen to it, and thanks my sis Sara, for the introduction. It's beautiful, just like you.
2 comments:
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!! Jon Schmidt is my favorite and I love those two songs. Thanks for sharing
WOW!!! Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing! I'll come pay to hear you play this as soon as you get the sheet music!
Post a Comment