Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Evil Villains

The evil villains in this week's chapter of My Dieting Adventures:

Oberweis Dairy Pistachio Ice Cream:


Point Root Beer (born in Stevens Point, WI, but I just discovered it lurking around our local Oberweis):


Sweet & Salty Almond Bar:



Despite their best efforts, these evil villains could not deter me from my accumulative four pound loss. Woohoo! I guess that means I'm still the hero of My Dieting Adventures. Stay tuned to see if the streak continues as I battle against this week's evil villains. I think I see beautifully buttered movie popcorn and heavenly chocolate cake along the horizon, headed my way.

4 comments:

The Sabatini Family said...

What? Oberweis has Pistachio Ice cream??? My FAVORITE!! You have now just ruined my diet for this week! ;)

Julianne said...

Ha...I'm about to blog about my "Fat Day" I had a few days ago...filled with all sorts of naughty weight-loss-inhibiting foods. I'm glad to see there is someone else out there with a sweet tooth...but I, unlike you, did NOT lose 4 pounds in spite of my cravings.

Darn.

Heidi said...

lynn, you're my hero. ;)

Kristina said...

Lynn, I love this blog. This one is wonderful. I'm glad we're all in the same dieting boat. It's a good support system. Those sweet and salty bars are now illegal in my house. I CAN'T RESIST THEM