I came out of that movie motivated to make some lifestyle changes. Doesn't that seem to be a sign that it was a good movie? At least a highly persuasive one. Wall-E reminds me to treasure and care for our precious planet, along with my own body that allows me to live on Earth. It looks as though the film is creating some hot-tempered controversies. Having just read through a few outraged posts, I feel even more inclined to voice my own opinion. There were several times during the viewing that I looked over at Janson, raising my eyebrows in surprise. Pixar makes some strong statements. Mac users will appreciate some sound effects, including Wall-E's boot-up tone. Janson noticed some shadows of Steve Jobs in this film, seeing that the CEO of Apple also has a hand in Pixar. Without spoiling the movie, I simply want to show my support behind the film's message. While the film offered constructive criticism concerning my way of life, I was motivated and buoyed rather than offended (as some viewers appear to be). I would recommend this movie to anyone, and hope that the mass viewing of Wall-E can make a slight alteration in the course of our planet's future.
2 comments:
Well, after Pixar had to do the Tinkerbell movie, its no wonder they retaliated with Wall-E. Loved it though, wasn't offended, and enjoyed the attack on specific things, as I already have my own stigma towards them.
Loved it. Glad you did too.
Post a Comment