
I really like this picture, which is probably ten years old. Do you remember, Brooke? We created so many memories out of our high school hours spent singing, dancing, acting, prowling BYU-Hawaii campus, beach hopping, and being English nerds. It wasn't surprising that we ended up at BYU majoring in English together. There we gradually followed our separate paths. We've endured our own little ups and downs, and now we're miles apart and go months without talking. But, I think our friendship will withstand it all. Love you Brooke.
1 comment:
Yes, I really have been absent from the blogging world for so long that I am just now commenting. :) Thank you for this post. I LOVE that picture. Has it really been nearly 10 years since we romped around in high school? I miss those simple, carefree days. I hope you are feeling better so that you really can make it out west next month... I will work it out however I need to so that I can see you!!
Post a Comment