
I just discovered this nifty McDonald'strip planner where you input you're trip route, and it shows you all of the McDonald's along the way. You can specify if you want McD's just .5 miles off your route, or 2 miles if you're willing to get off the beaten path. Among the created list of restaurants, you can see which ones have playplaces.
Unless it has a playplace, I might as well be down the road at the cheaper Wendy's, or the better-food Burger King, or Subway, or KFC, or Pizza Hut, or Olive Garden (Yeah, that last one is wishful thinking. We just tried Olive Garden and learned that Mari is not at a good eating-out age.) Most likely I'll be pigging out on their salads. I'm not afraid of hopping from one McDonald's to another... it reminds me of a childhood cross-country trip where Dad wanted to win the McDonald's Monopoly game. Yum.
Burger King and Carl's Jr. (aka Hardees) have playplaces, too, but they don't specify online which locations have playplaces. So for anyone interested, there ya go!
1 comment:
That is really neat! Thanks for the Tip!!! Are you guys moving there for Good? Either way goodluck with your move. I will miss you guys
Post a Comment