This is a cheesy, sentimental post. So, if you're not up for that kind of thing, feel free to scroll down and watch a sweet dance video.
I have two beautiful, intelligent and spunky daughters that make my world go 'round. Something about their presence makes my life feel whole and complete, even if there is actually a lot left to be desired or ignored. I am blessed to stay home with them all day, so if Grace wants to make beaded bracelets or Mari wants to get jiggy with it, I'm there.
My husband has an incredible work ethic, both in and outside the home. Yes, the words "student loans" make my whole body shudder. But for too long we've lived in eager anticipation of the nearing graduation, and now that it comes, I'm realizing there will still be trials.
My husband was offered a job, a rare blessing for this era.
We have super fun and faithful families.
We have friends that are unconditionally "there" for us and seemingly blind of our annoying traits.
Grace is potty trained (hallelujah!) and Mari can walk (er, bittersweetness).
I can walk, sit, bend, drive, lift and carry my babies and their various paraphernalia.
I can cook in my own kitchen.
I just organized all of my dried fruits, nuts, sugars, baking goods and canned food. Woohoo!
Yes, we have our financial stressers, arguments, too-small-apartment, teething child
(three teeth at once, including two molars!), poopy pant messes, and a few pounds to lose (and then a few, and a few more...).
But, life is good. Very, very good.
2 comments:
Good post, Lynn. Loved it.
And yay for having dried fruit storage. Wish I did.
"(She) who receiveth all things with thankfulness shall be made glorious..." (D & C 78:19)
Post a Comment