Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cubworld Concert


There is a great Cubworld concert on May 23rd in Laie, HI. I put a poster for it on my sidebar, but wanted to make an actual post about it to point you over to the poster. I don't think I have very many readers in Laie (or anywhere else, for that matter), but I still wanted to advertise. Wish I could be there. My favorite song of his (and one of the best love songs I've heard) is For Love. Those that are in the area, go have fun for me!

1 comment:

mandy said...

Hey thanks for this and feel free to tell people about my charity blog. if you think it will go over well. Im kinda nervous about it...hahah. its so personal you know but i have no problem sharing if you think it is sharable:)lol i love what you are doing with the mommy blog. Its so nice to read about other real mothers:) yaeee:) thanks Lynn..have an awesome day:) I wish we could all be at the show!!! its our boy up there:) I hope we can all get together one day and see him play:)