
Sara cut off at least 6 inches. We had to take pictures immediately, since we'll never be able to style it the same as the professionals.
While Sara was enjoying her therapeutic shampoo and restful sit in the salon, I was dealing with The Poop Explosion of the Year. Well, hopefully I don't have an equivalent in the next year. I need time to recuperate. Here's my idea of mommy math:
Detection of suspicious smell while shopping
+ Slippery grasp of babe as I take her out of car seat (baby screams begin)
+ Yellow poo smeared on seat back, straps, cover
+ Puddle of yellow mush on diapering table (still screaming)
+ Destroyed onesie fit only for garbage can
+ Exhausted supply of baby wipes and wet paper towels (still screaming)
+ Sticky poo baby hair (still somewhat existing as I write)
+ Rushing around mall with baby wearing only diaper
+ Rushing around mall with big poop slash across my chest (still screaming)
+ Buying clearance baby clothes and mommy shirt
= Poop Explosion of the Year
4 comments:
Love the hair, I know what you mean, I can never get my hair to look as good as it did at the salon! Looks great!
I love it. You both look great!!
Mari sure likes to keep you on your toes when it comes to her poopy diapers, doesn't she! I'm potty training A right now, and my first response was, "thank goodness that's not me," yet I've quickly realized that I've had a few poop episodes to clean up lately too! Seriously, do we EVER stop cleaning up poopy messes?!
Wow, now there's an explosion! Beats anything I've ever heard of! Your hair looks great, both of you.
Post a Comment