Friday, March 7, 2008

A Change of Mind

It seems like parenthood has the power to change personality. Below is a list of things that I used to dislike or downright hate, and having become a mother I now like or downright love. For many of these, it is amazing that I have made a complete turn-around. I wasn't just indifferent towards these items, they really bothered me. And now I don't just hold a tolerance towards them, but I actually like, or in some cases, can't live without them.

1. The color pink
2. Disney- movies, characters, stores
3. Fast food playplaces
4. Mini-vans
5. Goldfish crackers
6. Anti-bacterial hand lotion
7. Blogs
8. "Girls time"- outings, activities, nights
9. Naps
10. Subtitles
11. Self-help and how-to books
12. Bags with many pockets
13. Drive-thru or to-go restaurant food
14. Electronic keyboards (with headphones!)

I'd love to read what people would put on their lists...

No comments: