Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Answer Tips

Double-click on any word in my text. Come on, I dare you. It doesn't have to be a link. Did you do it? Did you see what happened? Well, hopefully a bubble popped up telling you the definition of the word you clicked on. Since I have a degree in English I have to say I get a bit excited about words. I'm not saying that I use such big words on my site that you will need to look them up. But I do read other people's blogs who could use this, because their vocabulary is above and beyond my own. Just wanted to let you all know (whoever "you all" is... I don't really know) about this new feature I added to my blog.

2 comments:

Aloha said...

Thats a rad feature. I seen it on Lincolns blog too. Where did you go to get it and how did you put it on your blog? Love the family updates :)

Emily M said...

Yeah, that is way cool. How did you do it?