Monday, March 3, 2008

RSS Feeds



I love RSS feeds. When Janson first tried to convert me my instinct thought was, "Not another one of these techno things that is supposed to make life easier but is really just too complex." I am now completely converted. For those unfamiliar with RSS feeds, it allows me to "subscribe" to a website and then I am notified when a new post is added. So, when I go to check my email I also find out if any of my family or friends (or websites like LDS News, etc) have a new post. I used to go down my list of blog links every day to see if anyone has new posts, and usually there were just two or three blogs with updates. Now it's done for me when I check my email, which is something I frequently do anyways. The world wide web can do some amazing things.

2 comments:

April said...

I didn't understand them either till you just taught me! Yay! Thanks.

Danielle said...

I need a lesson. Please I check so many blogs and it is so time consuming...can you do a post teaching me how to do them? Dummy over here. Paul knows how but when do I ever get to see that man?

PS cute idea for a new blog